Trialsnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Kearns
Clueless
Clueless
Danny Kearns

Number of posts : 17
bike size: : Echo Control
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts Empty
PostSubject: Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts   Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts Icon_minitime24th November 2008, 13:12

Yeah, Just seeing what people would buy:

2006 Echo Control Long Frame, Original Siler/chrome colour, 1 tiny dent, usual scratches.
£100 posted

2007 Echo Urbans forks, Disc and Front mount Maggy Mounts, Silver, Good condition, been used with a disc, No major riding been done on them.
£35 Posted

Chris King No Threadset, Silver, Excellent condition, Bearings still smooth as new.
£45 Posted

Echo Hifi 130x15 Stem, Black, Excellent condition.
£18 Posted

2006 Zoo! Bars (Nice rise), Silver, Amazing Condition.
£20 posted

Chris King Classic Hub, Full Heavy Duty axle, steel drive shell, 36 Hole, Laced on a Pritty much brand New Echo 07 rim, No dents, one grind, black, straight and true. Built with black spokes.
£200 Posted

Echo 07 Disc Hub, Gold, Bearing still smooth, Laced on a 2005 Echo CNC rim, had 1 light grind, but is smooth again now, silver spokes. Wheel needs abit of a true, will do before sending.
£50 posted

MiddleBurn Super Pro Trials Cranks, 16th Titanium bash and cog, 170mm in length, Silver cranks, silver bash, good condition.
£85 Posted

Echo External Bottom Bracket, Red, Pritty much all the paint has come off the BB cups, However the performence of the BB is still smooth and stiff as.
£25 posted

So yeah, I might budge of prices. Offer me swaps on stuff and i may consider. Like i say, Just testing the water at the minute.

Thanks,
Danny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts   Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts Icon_minitime29th November 2008, 16:06

I think i know somnebody that will take that king headset off your hands. will ask him about it tomorrow and get back to you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Scott
Sketchy Rider
Sketchy Rider
Scott

Number of posts : 435
bike size: : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts   Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 09:30

Can i see pictures of the bars and the headset please? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts   Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 11:58

Scott was the person i was talking about. Sorry i forgot to get back to you mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts   Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing The Water, Loads Of Parts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trialsnation :: Trading :: For Sale-
Jump to: