Trialsnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lots of very cheap frames, Phase 1.3 Completes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
16Klappe
16Klappe

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Lots of very cheap frames, Phase 1.3 Completes Empty
PostSubject: Lots of very cheap frames, Phase 1.3 Completes   Lots of very cheap frames, Phase 1.3 Completes Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 17:11

I've got a Green Myth, a Grey Moe, 3 Tings, in Blue, Cream and Pink. I'm not 100% on prices for the Flows but they will be nicely reduced, I'll get prices and photos of these tomorrow

And for £125 a frame (BRAND NEW and the cheapest available)

A DMR Exalt in Silver
Trailstar LT Blue (X2)
A Grey Trailstar (X2)
A Matte Black Trailstar.

I've also got 2 brand new Phase 1.3 completes for £250 each.

Don't be put off by buying from a forum, phone me up and have a chat at work - 01256 331 444

This is all stuff that the boss has asked me to get rid of ready for the 2009 bikes, so you'll be buying it brand new and with warranties.

Cheers, J
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Admin
Jamie

Number of posts : 657
bike size: : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Lots of very cheap frames, Phase 1.3 Completes   Lots of very cheap frames, Phase 1.3 Completes Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 17:36

Just incase anyone doubts J or the business these are fully legit with the warranty's and all the other stuff!
J works for winklebury cycles, they have a very good reputation accross basingstoke... they are a family run business and has been providing the south with quality bikes and equipment for the past 46 years!

These very cheap frames and bikes are a bargain, catch one while there low... once this is cleared and the 09 stock is in the prices will be back to the shops normal which is still very reasonable.

http://www.winkleburycycles.com

Grab yourself a recession beating deal now while they last!
Back to top Go down
Marvin the Martian
Marvin the Martian

Number of posts : 136
bike size: : Leeson 609
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Lots of very cheap frames, Phase 1.3 Completes   Lots of very cheap frames, Phase 1.3 Completes Icon_minitime13th December 2008, 02:34

Jardo!
As Jamie said, he's sound so don't have any doubts buying from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of very cheap frames, Phase 1.3 Completes   Lots of very cheap frames, Phase 1.3 Completes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lots of very cheap frames, Phase 1.3 Completes
Page 1 of 1