Trialsnation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Angry thread

Go down 
+16
Adam-Griffin
Loose Brie
Dale Hill
NicP
McInnes
javras analoskii!
trials-luke
RocksRocksWeLikeRocks
Matty Eh
Jake
Tom Perkins
hdmackay
Jamie
joeyvajda
Scott
Marvin the Martian
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Loose Brie
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 10
bike size: : TWENTY FOAR
Registration date : 2008-12-11

The Angry thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 06:11

You being a Great mod?

Last edited by Loose Brie on 12th December 2008, 07:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvin the Martian
Marvin the Martian

Number of posts : 136
bike size: : Leeson 609
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 06:15

Oh cool. First step is accepting it (Y)

Last edited by Skoze on 12th December 2008, 06:44; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cba to edit the (Y) anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Loose Brie
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 10
bike size: : TWENTY FOAR
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 06:20

thumbs up fail
Back to top Go down
Marvin the Martian
Marvin the Martian

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 06:41

Sorry tobias Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 12:31

God so many things made me angry today to be honest.

Had to get tooth taken out

Had salt and vinger on my dinner and got into the space where my tooth was

My dad!!!!!!!

Someone hating me for no reason what so ever! not mentioning names but most of the mods will know who i am talking about!
Back to top Go down
NicP
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 132
bike size: : Mod & Stock :)

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 12:58

Who is this very special person?

I'm angry, I stopped playing harmonica around 3 months ago, picked it back up last night and I can't do s**t.

I can't find any nice programming tutorials for VB or C++ (I find the odd good one thats got pics and text and that isnt for either experts of complete n00bs)

I'd like to moan, but it's just stuff i don't actually care about really.
Lack of good grammar spelling and punctuation annoys me aswell.

Bad mood tonight for some reason oh well.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Admin
Jamie

Number of posts : 657
bike size: : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 13:04

From what ive heard you Wink

See me, im angry because I cant drink from now till xmas with the painkillers im on, I cracked my coccyx! On a cocktail of dihydrocodine, paracetomol and ibuprofen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 13:06

[quote="Jamie"][b]From what ive heard you[/b] Wink

See me, im angry because I cant drink from now till xmas with the painkillers im on, I cracked my coccyx! On a cocktail of dihydrocodine, paracetomol and ibuprofen.[/quote]

Spot on there Jamie. Wink
Back to top Go down
NicP
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 13:06

I wonder why that is.......

and that sucks mate, I'm not drinking or eating as much this year anyway, need to be tip top fitness wise for RM Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 13:08

Well it may have somthing to do with you hating me for no apartant reason. Give me reasons why and i would be more than happy to try and prevent that from happening.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 13:10

Same.... but im still gonna enjoy myself!

Coming along lovely... rowed 5 miles on the rowing machine, max resistance and 10 mile run at thirty degrees on the treadmill... got home, 50 push ups, 50 sit ups and a trek half way up a mountain the other day, this coccyx has put me out for a bit but after xmas ill be back to my fitness thingy!
Back to top Go down
NicP
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 13:15

If you actually read the edit I made on your post, remember this was the post that said something along the lines of 'I'm playing with my willy' which was mysteriously deleted, you would understand what I'm getting at.

You spam and your grammar/spelling is at times shocking (albeit this has improved substantially) , I will give you credit, you've become a lot better.
A lot of your posts are incessantly annoying and useless IMO, but maybe because I'm just a serious person when it comes to forums, that's my problem.

I do give plenty of chances out to people, I edited your post, I didn't ban you or anything (that I can remember) so yeah I'm a real easy going person, if the improvement your starting to show on here keeps improving, my attitude towards you shall become better and I might one day care about a post you make.
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 13:19

Well said, both of you.... fair enough, if Criag improves his posting people will respect him more, but Nic, you are great but these useless posts are in the lounge... can talk about what they like.. even if they enjoy playing with there penis's, however the spelling, punctuation and grammar need improving.

Posts like that in trials chat are unacceptable however!
Back to top Go down
NicP
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 13:22

Aye, like I said I am a fair guy.

So as a offering of good will and in the Christmas spirit, I'm offering a truce between myself a guhiggs sound good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 13:24

Right ok yeah i can see your point but i do try my best when it comes to spelling and grammer but i am dyslexic so rubbish at spelling. Yeah that is what i don't get people take forums so seriously, they should be for chilling,talking to new people and finding out stuff but i do see the point in grammer and spelling becuase if not then people may not manage to read what people have wrote. As for the post that "was mysteriously deleted" well that wasn't even me that deleted it!
Back to top Go down
Jamie
Admin
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 13:25

NicP wrote:

I we do give plenty of chances out to people,

See this? The Angry thread - Page 3 Capture-2

In the few months of the forum being live those are the only warns given out, not many eh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 13:26

[quote="NicP"]Aye, like I said I am a fair guy.

So as a offering of good will and in the Christmas spirit, I'm offering a truce between myself a guhiggs sound good?[/quote]

Yeah i suppose. Just wonted to know why you hated me so much.
Back to top Go down
Marvin the Martian
Marvin the Martian

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 13:48

guhiggs wrote:
Right ok yeah i can see your point but i do try my best when it comes to spelling and grammer but i am dyslexic so rubbish at spelling. Yeah that is what i don't get people take forums so seriously, they should be for chilling,talking to new people and finding out stuff but i do see the point in grammer and spelling becuase if not then people may not manage to read what people have wrote. As for the post that "was mysteriously deleted" well that wasn't even me that deleted it!
:shock: eh?
You've demonstrated with that post that you can quite clearly compose a legible post, so why not do it all the time?
It's not hard...
Back to top Go down
NicP
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 15:34

guhiggs wrote:
NicP wrote:
Aye, like I said I am a fair guy.

So as a offering of good will and in the Christmas spirit, I'm offering a truce between myself a guhiggs sound good?

Yeah i suppose. Just wonted to know why you hated me so much.

I stated fairly clearly in my post, the reasons for disliking you.

Also if spelling is your problem, download firefox and use the spell checker in there.

Secondly I wasn't stating it was you who deleted it.
I don't know who did, but really would like to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th December 2008, 03:58

Yeah i tryed to download it but it wont work.
Back to top Go down
Dale Hill
Senior
Senior
Dale Hill

Number of posts : 104
bike size: : 20 inch :)
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th December 2008, 17:16

I keep getting out bid on some cd decks Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dale-hill.weebly.com
Jamie
Admin
Admin
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th December 2008, 17:57

Got told some news I didnt want to hear... ask on msn if you feel really nosey!
Back to top Go down
Adam-Griffin
Adam-Griffin

Number of posts : 107
bike size: : Stock.

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th December 2008, 18:50

Jamie got revenge 8)

Edit by me: Yes he did, now no more :P
Back to top Go down
Dale Hill
Senior
Senior
Dale Hill

Number of posts : 104
bike size: : 20 inch :)
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th December 2008, 07:28

Am anrgy again 'cause i worke up late and missed my train to go to leeds, then i went out for a ride round my house, and poped my crossover Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dale-hill.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime16th December 2008, 13:53

I feel like s**t! got a headache that feels like my brain is going to burst through my skull. Been sick a number of times tonight too think it is a bug that is going around.:oops:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angry thread   The Angry thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angry thread
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next